It's been a while since I've stopped by here, and I've really missed it! This last month has been a bit hectic... but it's starting to slow down a bit now so I can catch up! Here's a peek at what has been distracting me:
1. Crazily enough, I won an iPad 2 from Topshop! I filled out a customer feedback survey back in January, forgot all about it, then was emailed to say I'd won the prize draw! The irony is, I only filled it out whilst browsing to tell them I thought they were too expensive... ha! I'm so grateful though, I've never won a thing in my life. Well, I did win £6 on the Euro Millions lottery once, but lost my ticket before I could cash it, duh...
2. I've hardly bought any clothes in weeks, no time to shop - that's why no outfit posts! I did however, find this cute bird print blouse on the Matalan website!
3. Four years ago this month me and lovely Christopher went on our first date! We went to the cinema to see a film that Chris had unknowingly chosen - a low budget gory horror film. Embarrassed, he spent most of the film whispering to me "I'm so sorry, I didn't realise it would be like this!" lol... I still really enjoyed it! Love you bear :-)
4. We went to see Noel Gallagher & The High Flying Birds a few weeks ago in Birmingham, and it was no doubt the best gig I've ever been to. He had a choir, a piano, brass musicians... and played a lot of old Oasis tunes unplugged. Had major goosebumps at being part of a crowd of probably 10,000 people all singing Don't Look Back in Anger at the top of their lungs. Amazing!
5. Been taking lots of new piccies of jewellery for my shop... it's so easy now the evenings are light! Had the most gorgeous rabbit rings delivered today, you'll love them! ;-)
6. Black Union Jack Teapot - another Matalan find. Their homeware section is brilliant! I've started stocking up on these items for when I move out so my big "homeware box" is growing! The trouble is now I've bought this the whole kitchen colour scheme is going to have to be built around it. Was thinking black, white and red. Luckily Chris likes this idea and my idea for having a red Smeg fridge too!
7. Here is the kitty Jaz basking upside down in the sunshine. Or Weezy/Woo/Jazmindy/King Weasel of Woozington (he has a whole book of nicknames) haha. We amazingly got to spend all of last weekend outside in the sun in summer-like temperatures... England, I love you right now! It's been that nice that I even cleaned and polished my car to perfection! (this rarely happens, lol)
8. This is Christopher's office! He started up his business this month :-)
Nice to be back... hope you've all been enjoying this beautifully bright week!